Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tidbit Tuesday

I'm just trying to figure out what works for me in my blogging world so I decided to try this. Tidbit Tuesday will (hopefully) be posted every Tuesday and will contain delightfully interesting facts/quirks/random thoughts about either me, my hubby or the kiddos.....or whatever tidbits I want to share.

This week, I guess I'll start off with me!

1. I hate ugly potato chips and ugly french fries. Yes, there is a difference. I will not eat those chips with black spots on them. I like my fries to be perfectly shaped and no black spots on them either. Trust me. It's a science. Don't ask me when this started because I've been doing it for as long as I can remember.

2. No matter how cold it is at night, I MUST have the ceiling fan on high. I even use a second, portable fan sometimes.....okay most of the time!

3. I NEVER, EVER walk around barefoot! Not even in my own house. NEVER!!

4. I am not very good at sharing. I do not share drinks. No one should ever attempt to use my pillow. And if I think someone used my towel, I will get a new one.

5. I take my own sheets to hotels. Plus as soon as I get into my room, I knock that nasty bedspread onto the floor. And I haven't even seen those Dateline or 20/20 shows where they do tests to see how clean hotel rooms are! I wouldn't be able to handle it!!!!

So there ya have it! I told you I was erotic neurotic!
What are some of your "quirks"?? Please, please share with me and help me feel a little less nutty!

Neurotically Yours!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving this. It is giving me a good chuckle in the middle of the day. Love ya'll

Bahama Shores Mama said...

But you are nutty!

You know we share the don't share stuff. That's just how we roll.

I hate to have shoes on and kick them off every chance I get.

Coke tastes best to me in a glass with ice cubes poured from a 12 oz. cold can that I opened.

I use a fresh towel for each shower. But, my kids use the same towel for up to three days!

I am a addictive person. My current addiction: blogging :)

Ann(ie) said...

I'm lovin me some tidbit Tues. ;) FUN idea!! I actually adore going barefoot. AND hubby is a fan freak like you.

A couple quirks about moi:

I HATE the sound of ice coming out of the trains. skeeves me out.

And I will not touch my eyeball. Under any circumstances.

8)