From We are THAT Family:
Friday, August 29, 2008
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Yes, its me.....I'm really here. I didn't forget about you guys! I've been suffering from a ridiculous bout of writer's block but Migraine Mom lured me back to my blog by giving me this:
It's my 1st award! Thank you Migraine Mom - you are AWESOME!!! This makes for an easy post and that makes me happy :)
The rules of this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.
And the blog award goes to:
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
I'm suffering from blog fodder block so I thought I'd share this picture with ya'll! I got it from another blog but I told her I was sooooo going to use it one day and today's the day:
Do you feel the same way?? I sure do. I talk about you guys like we hang out (physically) on a daily basis...........just ask Dustin :)
Friday, August 1, 2008
Merrie from Sleepless Mornings tagged me!
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Well, I'm going to cheat a little and recycle some facts from my early Tidbit Tuesday posts.
1. I take my own sheets to hotels. And on cruises. And to the vacation cabin. Plus as soon as I get into my room, I knock that nasty bedspread onto the floor. And I haven't even seen those Dateline or 20/20 shows where they do tests to see how clean hotel rooms are! I wouldn't be able to handle it!!!!
2. I NEVER, EVER walk around barefoot! Not even in my own house. NEVER!!
3. I love, love, LOVE purses! More specifically, Coach purses. And I like to be different and find ones that not everyone is carrying...............well, it's more like a mission............okay obsession! Geez, why don't you beat it out of me?!? Oh, wait......that's just the voices in my head......sorry!
4. I hate ugly potato chips and ugly french fries. Yes, there is a difference. I will not eat those chips with black spots on them. I like my fries to be perfectly shaped and no black spots on them either. Trust me. It's a science. Don't ask me when this started because I've been doing it for as long as I can remember. And I noticed when my kids steal a french fry, they tell me "its an ugly one, you won't eat it."
5. Dustin and I met on the 1st day of school, in first period, our freshman year of high school. The boy was totally unprepared for school and was bothering me for a writing utensil. He proceeded to ask for a pencil, a pen, a crayon, a marker, one of those things with a feather and a lipstick. Each was a separate question, to which I answered no each time. We started dating
4 1/2 months later.
6. I am a certified wedding consultant. A friend and I ran a wedding consulting business for about 3 years. I loved it and it was so much fun. It never felt like "work".
7. I love to sing! I was always in chorus at school and youth choir at church. I sang several solos at church growing up but have only done karaoke once because I'm too terrified.
I'm going to tag:
The Keeper of All Things - even though I know she'll probably never do it :)
Pleasing Procrastinator - cuz I think she will!
Migraine Mom - to learn more about my new bloggy friend who I am thinking lives pretty close to me which could lead to future fun!
Bahama Shore Mama - to lure her back to her blog so we can be partners in crime again!
Obsessive Compulsive - because he is my bro and I want to tag him first.......because I'm competitive like that!
Tena from My Therapy - but I know she'll probably refer you to her hundreth post (and that's cool) because it has a wealth of info about her. Or as she would say TMI.
scargosun - because she's cute and I like her!