Needless to say, I have created. A. Monster.
This week's Tidbit Tuesday is about my 2nd born child.
1. This is Jordan. She would not say much to you after I introduced her, she would just look at you and smile. But only at first.
2. She is a social butterfly. The girl can make friends anywhere. In a matter of minutes. No lie.
3. Her favorite foods are steak and shrimp. Haha! This should ward off future dates until at least after college.
4. She will "write you off" (quote from her 3rd grade teacher) if you've done her wrong. She needs time to get over it and then she's fine. Her teacher didn't like this. I just smiled.
5. She wants to be a pediatrician when she grows up. So she can afford to eat steak and shrimp everyday. And shop at Tiffany's.