1. Today is the last day of school for the kiddos! YIPPEEEEEE!
2. Friday night we went to Taste of Pinellas. It's a fundraiser for All Children's Hospital. We were even V.I.P. - thanks to The Keeper of All Thing's hubby. It was soooo glamorous.........well, sorta............well, there was free beer. And, don't be jealous now, Rick Springfield was in concert. Oh, I hear the envy!
3. I went to see Sex and the City Saturday afternoon. All. By. Myself. I LOVED IT!
4. Saturday night we went to the Rays game. Again. Stop with the envy. Of course, I was only there because Trace Atkins was performing after the game. I heart Trace! His voice is soooooooooooo sexy!
5. Sunday we BBQ'd and swam (well, not me, but everyone else) at Bahama Shores Mama's house.
Trust me, my weekend isn't usually this action packed. Not unless it involves some sort of little league! So, what did everyone do this weekend??